Tripp Lite USB C Wall Charger 1-Port Compact Gan Technology 100W PD 3.0
- Travel-sized USB-C charger provides up to 100W to quickly/efficiently charge a smartphone/laptop or other USB device
- Gallium nitride (GaN) technology generates less heat to support high-efficiency charging
- Measures just 8.5 cu. in
- 2 Year Tripp Lite Warranty
- USB-C PD 3.0 port supports max power capacity of 100W
- Connects to any NEMA 1-15R/5-15R or 5-15/20R AC outlet
- USB-C phone charger/ USB-C tablet charger/ USB-C laptop charger/ USB Charger/ USB Wall Charger/ USB-C power adapter
: In order to achieve 100W charging, the U280-W01-100C1G must be used with a cable that supports 5A, such as Tripp Lite's U420-006-5A.
This USB wall charger is smaller and lighter than many standard wall chargers that come with a laptop, measuring just 8.5 cubic inches. Ideal for travel, it is designed using GaN technology, which has a higher power density than silicon and provides higher efficiency than standard USB-C fast chargers. It also operates under much cooler temperatures, despite its small size, meaning it won't get hot while charging your device.
The USB-C port features auto-sensing technology that automatically adjusts to your device's appropriate power level, perfect for fast-charging tablets and e-readers. The unit protects against overheating, overcurrent, overcharging and short circuits. In fact, it stops charging as soon as your device's batteries are at full capacity.
The compact USB Type-C charger, small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, is easy to carry in your purse, suitcase, backpack or laptop bag. The NEMA 1-15P plug folds into the unit when not in use to shield it from damage and prevent it from snagging or scratching your bag's contents.